Sunday, September 29, 2013

questions, due september 30

the homework assignments have usually taken 1-2 hours, which isn’t all that bad. the lectures are usually pretty helpful and prepare me for the homework. the reading prepares me sometimes, but sometimes the reading is completely over my head, so it’s not all that helpful. but it can be.

i learn best through examples, because then i see the steps to solving the problem and can follow them later. doing examples in class has definitely contributed to my learning.

recently, i feel like i’ve been a bit behind in most of my classes, and i have frequently found myself scrambling to get the homework done during class. i need to remember that i have until 5 to do the homework, and that i need to pay better attention to the lecture, because it is usually pretty helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment